Access E-Safety resources from here
Some Useful E-Safety Websites:
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre
Internet Watch foundation
Pan-European Game Information
E-Safety at School
Do you know our rules for using the school computers and internet?
We use the school computers and internet connection for learning. These rules will help us to be fair to others and keep everyone safe:
- I will ask permission before entering any website, unless my teacher has already approved that site.
- If I see anything I am unhappy with or I receive messages I do not like, I will tell a teacher immediately.
- I am aware that some websites and social networks have age restrictions and I should respect this.
- I will not look at or delete other people's files.
- I will keep my logins and passwords secret.
- I will only email people I know, or whom my teacher has approved.
- I will ask for permission before opening an email or an email attachment sent by someone I do not know.
- The messages I send will be polite and sensible.
- I will not give my home address, phone number, send a photograph or video, or give any personal information that could be used to identify me, my family or friends, unless a trusted adult has given permission.
- I will never arrange to meet someone I have only previous met on the internet, unless my parent/carer has given me permission and I take a responsible adult with me.
- I know that the school may check my computer files and may monitor the internet sites I visit.
- I understand that if I deliberately break these rules, I could be stopped from using the internet or my email address.
As part of our safeguarding measures we aim to provide parents with online safety training. Unfortunately this year, we are unable to offer a face-to-face session.
Please find below a link to the NSPCC On-line Safety Support Page which offers parents and carers advice on how to stay safe online.
In addition to this, the NSPCC are offering free webinars for groups of parents and carers, making it easy for you to keep your family safe on-line.